cyn.in is an amazing collaboration software with a very attractive user interface & is worth to take a look at.As cyn.in has grown more powerful in capabilities with the version 2, we have strived to simplify usage providing simple user interface components allowing knowledge workers to collaborate on and share content. cyn.in has a mindmap view for every space enabling users of that space to browse through, visualize and directly navigate to the piece of knowledge that interests them. The live search was carefully designed to allow lightening fast searches. The results are displayed as you type displaying percentage relevancy of the content making the user experience highly rich. The info tip on a user avatar anywhere in cyn.in displays real-time up-to-date information about the user activity in his personal space and other spaces she is a member of. Theres a lot more user interface features that i'd love to talk about, probably in another post. Webresourcesdepot is a very interesting blog, with an abundance of useful resources like icons, templates etc. Read the cyn.in review on webresourcesdepot.com We strive to improve the user experience of cyn.in and would love to hear your suggestions in the comments. Check out the cyn.in screenshots here
Posted by romasha 4 years 40 weeks ago
Views: 1,354, Comments: 0
Posted by romasha 4 years 40 weeks ago
- For Collaborative Document production - Wikis
- To build an encyclopedia – Knowledge Repositories
- As an All-purpose teamware
- As a war room for fast-changing situations
- For Knowledge Broadcast - Blogs
- For broadcast search
- For crowdsourcing
- To express collective judgment
Views: 1,057, Comments: 0
Posted by romasha 4 years 42 weeks ago
Cyn.in V2 Offers Solid Features And An On-Site Appliance Option. Cyn.in v2 offers a laundry list functionality in an integrated system. I've only just started kicking the tires on the free version, but with value-minded pricing, interesting installation options, and an impressive set of features, cyn.in v2 is likely to turn some heads.cyn.in v2 has been designed based on customer requirements and experiences we gained from v1. No two customer requirements are the same and hence one plan doesn't suit all. The open source edition allows companies to download and evaluate the system features for free. Whereas the On-Premise Appliance and the On-Demand SaaS Editions give Enterprise and Small Business customers the choice to host cyn.in in their premises behind their firewall or use cyn.in as a service and take advantage of the Pay-as-you-use model. Thanks for the mention, Peter. The detailed article can be viewed here: http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2008/07/cynin_v2_offers.html
Views: 827, Comments: 1
Posted by admin 6 years 14 weeks ago
"Why do I need a blog?" Have you been asked this question before? Have you faced problems in convincing your CXO about the benefits of blogging? Or have you posed this question to your Marketing head? If you said a ‘yes’ to any of the questions above, this post for you. Very simply, a Blog is the easiest way to communicate effectively with your customers, readers and employees. Blogging is the most comfortable way to update your company website and inform readers about the developments in your business. Blogs can be used internally in a company to improve communication within the organization, for collaboration and knowledge sharing. Some of the benefits that blogging brings for businesses that also form powerful reasons for making the investment are:
- Blogs are low-cost quick web publishing tools
- Blogs can be used as a tool to share the company's management views with the customers
- Enterprise blogging can help you engage customers, help you build your business and increase brand recognition
- Blogs act as great marketing material e.g. link to a positive testimonial or blog post related to your offerings
- Blogs work out to be an excellent vehicle for customer feedback
- Business blogging can be a powerful communication tool, as good as newsletters or mail
cyn.in's inherrent nature of securely managing roles makes it a very powerful enterprise blogging tool. Here's how you can use cyn.in for your business blog:
- cyn.in enables you to decide which employees have the right to publish to the web. This takes care of most of the risks involved with losing control to the information being published.
- Create a draft blogging plan, where people can publish to the Intranet space and get some inputs internally before going live with the content.
- SlashTags enable a Single Click Publish of the blog post to the web
- Have a SlashTag in the Intranet space that lists out blogging policies and FAQs
- cyn.in supports advanced RSS feed broadcasting with special Filecast feeds that enable you to distribute relevant information and files to your customers.
- cyn.in's web space is SEO friendly that helps in increasing your search engine rankings, benefiting the marketing.
- cyn.in allows guest users to comment on your posts on the web, enabling you to get comments from genuine users. The guest user registration completely eliminates spam comments
cyn.in provides easy and effecitve ways to organize content. We use cyn.in as our Internal and external blog apart from using it for bug tracking, collaboration, knowledge and process management.
Views: 2,929, Comments: 0
Posted by admin 6 years 26 weeks ago
So following are few characteristics of the knowledge businesses; cyn.in is targeted towards and would benefit the most.
Companies with many teams; especially geographically separated In a knowledge intensive organization, knowledge workers in a team share and work in a collaborative manner. If the teams are extended geographically, member interaction becomes more complex with the lack of proper collaboration tools. This reduces effective performance of teams and results in losses to the company. But at the same time, moving an entire extended enterprise to a new collaboration solution is intimidating.
Since all your information is stored in a central location, on the Internet, team members can access and work on the same document or file from anywhere. All you need is an active Internet connection and a browser!cyn.in helps you to create a consistent business environment for your teams over the internet.
Fast moving organizations
In fast moving entrepreneurial companies, speed and flexibility are key characteristics. Opportunities have to be reacted to quickly. Customersatisfaction is of prime importance and at the same time processes have to be defined and implemented. In such a charged environment, the company cannot afford to spend the time and resources to develop new processes or technology. They have to constantly increase their capabilites.cyn.in helps reduce the response time of the employees of such an organization. cyn.in’s SaaS model gives you the power to perform and not worry about the technology or infrastructure. Any number of new employees can be quickly integrated into the company’s process by simply moving them onto your cyn.in. Start-ups
In the startup phase of a company, research is imperative. The knowledge gained has to be disseminated throughout the organization and a large amount of exchange of information takes place. This knowledge is critical since it will play an active role in deciding the company’s strategy. Even small amounts of unshared or non-harnessed information might turn out to be a significant risk to the early stage company. cyn.in helps start-ups create, manage, share and publish knowledge with ease and in an affordable secure manner. cyn.in being a SaaS based solution gives a start-up an opportunity to first understand the software and measure it’s long term value at very low costs. The large technology investments are also waived off as the software is hosted with cyn.in. cyn.in is great for Information collaboration & management for Enterprises and the SaaS model just adds the cherry on the cake. Simply erfect! You can now use the free Professional Edition of cyn.in and experience the power of cyn.in delivered as a Service.
Views: 652, Comments: 0