The advantage for educators is the ability for groups of students and teachers to collaborate, to safely save all documents in a centralized repository and to have universal access to all content ever created.
Collaboration and content management requirements of an Educational Institute
Communication & Collaboration: Teacher - to - Teacher
Teachers have different peer groups that they interact and collaborate with, regularly. The staff needs to work together on curriculum development, sharing best practices, deploying policies and procedures and facilitate professional development.
Student - Student Collaboration
Students have a need to work with each other in a secured environment that enables collaborative working on team projects, documents or assignments.
Teacher - Student Collaboration
Teachers and Students need a secured and managed collaboration environment to support various activities such as providing course / lesson information, reference materials, assignments and other digital information that supplement in-class training. Students require similar access to submit their assignment, reports, and projects back to the teachers. Students require a forum to pose questions and request supplement information
Problems and challenges faced by educational Institutes
Regulatory and Operational Issues
Managing millions of documents generated by staff and students including those from overseas and distributed campuses is a cumbersome issue.
Planning Quality Audits
Universities operate in a tight regulatory framework augmented by frequent quality audits. Planning for these audits involves collecting and arranging copious amounts of documentation.
Type and Choice of Computer
An educational organization has varied requirements for computing environments like MacOS, Windows or Linux. They have no control over the computers used by its students and teachers at home. Educational Organizations need to know that all its systems will work efficiently within all types of computing environments.
Limited IT and Maintenance Staff
Educational organizations typically do not have large IT and support teams dedicated to maintain their communication and collaboration infrastructure, they need solutions that require significantly few or no staff to maintain
What can an institute do with Cyn.in?
Build an accessible and central knowledge base
- Knowledge base of research, documents, presentations, homework assignments
- A secure environment that can be managed and audited for team projects, mentoring, and communication
- A secure, searchable and accessible repository of files
- Create homework assignments or question papers with the in-built word processor
Collaborate and share with team members across geographies
- Share best practices of teaching to effectively learn and benefit from peers.
- Enable effective co-authoring of curriculum, research papers
- Effective way to track student progress through multi-year, multi-teacher learning environments
- Create on-the-fly interactive workspaces and discussions to increase collaboration in interactive learning
Manage your files and documents centrally
- Manage and re-use the digital database of all projects done by every student or teacher
- Track developments of a project easily by subscribing to RSS feeds
- View the contribution of each student at every stage of the project with automatic versioning
- Find any document ever created in milliseconds with Cyn.in's powerful search
Publish your content to your value network
- Easily distribute rich course and reference materials
- Alumni can communicate and collaborate to guide new students in their pursuit of educational goals.
- Students can publish assignments, reports and projects.
- Enhance communication with key stakeholders like parents & prospective students by exposing them to the learning process
Why should an educational institute use Cyn.in ?
On demand collaboration and content management
Globally collaborate and manage your educational knowledge base, securely with Cyn.in. Instantly turn your collective knowledge into your competitive advantage, with Cyn.in as your Enterprise Content Management and Collaboration platform.
Deploy across your institute instantly and scale on demand. We take care of all large investments on hardware, software licenses, maintenance and upgrades with our SaaS model. Which means, you have: reduced management overheads, no worries of upgrading aging technology and complete protection from unforeseen expense spikes.
No special training or IT team required
Cyn.in is easy to use and users with very basic computing knowledge can start collaborating immediately. The support system is built right into Cyn.in.
Cyn.in is a collaboration software that inter-connects your people with each other and their collective knowledge, seamlessly.