Cyn.in plays a key role in facilitating the secure acquisition of information, the processing of this information and the redistribution of the modified information for financial service companies.
Collaboration and content management requirements of Financial Services
Securely maintain massive archives of automatically generated high volume low touch content like statements, website snapshots that may never be accessed again.
Risk based assessments
The levels of scrutiny in financial services organizations are high, consumers are expected to provide disclosures to guard against criminal activities like money laundering. There exists a need to tag and classify information to provide structure and align it to business workflows.
New distribution channels
Financial institutions need flexibility to respond effectively to any changes in the environment that may occur. New kinds of distribution channels have to be innovated and content has to be efficiently repurposed for different channels.
Managing people & learning processes
Integrated rich media based training delivery solutions that track certification and regulatory reporting requirements, manage the process and content for training.
Problems and challenges faced by Financial Services
Compliance & Corporate Governance
Financial services organizations face huge challenges in complying with new regulations and integrating governance and compliance into core operations.
Establishing standards to manage business processes
Banks & Insurance companies are moving businesses off shore to create a more efficient operating model and meet strategic benefits. The challenge is to improve processes and operating models.
Leveraging preserved knowledge
Financial Services organization lose their competitive edge as they inefficiently depend on uncontrolled email systems and shared network drives as corporate knowledge repository.
Attaining operation efficiency
Pressures on operational costs are high. Competitive dynamics are required for rising corporate governance standards & stake holder's expectations to remain competitive.
What can a financial firm do with Cyn.in?
Build a paperless centralized storage
- Archive all documents, bank account in a central repository
- Achieve higher degree of accessibility, centralized information and new document composition & editing functions
- Securely access all relevant all relevant data and contact document on permission basis
- Classify information in secure workspaces to align it to business workflow requirements
Speeden processes & improve decision making
- Provide a facilitation and co-ordination infrastructure that assures compliance by integration into the learning process
- Effective ways to search, review & calculate impact on financial products due to changes in the regulations & policies
- Distinguish from the current scenario of intense scrutiny and skepticism from investors by enabling information transparency
- Document intellectual capital for easy access to reduce the learning curve associated with role fluidity
Enhance performance with improved accessibility
- Facilitate information flow between policy makers, decision makers, customers & other stakeholders in a compliant manner
- Ensure records are organized & retained as long as the business and regulators require it.
- Faster approval processes and coordinated workflows reduce by months the time required to bring a new product to market
- Enable accurate document management with user access rights and capitalize on the competencies & knowledge within the company
Offer services to a dispersed audience
- Improve communication with key decision makers, stakeholders and customers
- Significantly save in processing, printing, dispatching costs
- Streamline customer relations and improve collaboration with internal and external end-users
- Publish monthly operating results and assure regulators & consumers by providing the audit transparency needed
Why should a Financial firm use Cyn.in?
Set-up Cyn.in with minimal costs
Meet your company's requirements for standardization, object base, functionality and user friendliness. Source content to dynamically integrate into the website. Automate the process of handling the system with least human resources.Choose from various delivery models.
Drive revenue growth maintaining strict cost disciplines
Deploy across your organization and maintain control of your data. The appliance comes bundled with just enough operating system and third party componenets so the application can run efficiently in any environment. Which means, you have: reduced management overheads, no worries of upgrading aging technology and complete protection from unforeseen expense spikes.
Allocate resources to generate wealth
Cyn.in is easy to use and users with very limited technical knowledge can start collaborating immediately.