Cyn.in plays a key role in federal agencies to efficiently collaborate and facilitate the acquisition, discussion & re-distribution of information in a timely and efficient manner.
Collaboration and content management requirements of a Government Agency
Communication between disparate geographies
Collaboration is important to the continuity of government. Data needs to be quickly searched, assimilated, assembled & distributed in a secure manner to aid officials in decision making process.
Cross functional communication
People located within different agencies and department need to collaborate in order to deliver rapid solutions while controlling costs and meeting compliance requirements.
Inter-agency Collaboration & Records management
Public Sectors have to purge paper-based systems, streamline processes and mitigate risk within existing programs.
Secured Collaboration in real-time
To offer their services; Vendors & sub contractors need to collaborate with government bodies on documents and files, reporting, proposal development and issue resolution.
Problems and challenges faced by a Government Agency
Dramatic change for promoting economic growth
There are challenges to improve the efficiency, productivity and quality of services. They are always under pressure to achieve this with same or reduced budgetary resources.
Public sector as an employer is at stake
Public service officials want more interesting jobs with better opportunities for professional & personal development. Life long guaranteed jobs & social benefits are increasingly under threat.
Succession Planning & Strategy
The challenge is of succession planning and strategy for an aging workforce that lacks the resources & ability to rapidly learn systems for effective collaboration.
Ensure compliance to regulatory guidelines
To adhere to compliance needs some processes have to be turned into a case or lifecycle file while documents have to be reverse engineered. To demonstrate accreditation of policy the government needs a solution to respond to such requests.
What can a government organization do with Cyn.in
Build centralized repository of information
- Make data available for all employees from a single, province-wide, comprehensive storage system.
- A means for generating and tracking correspondence that promote consistency of work methods & best practice sharing
- Intelligently organize sensitive and mission-critical information in collaborative spaces using workflows
- An integrated platform to manage creation of information
Collaborate modernize public administration & encourage growth
- Increase productivity & transparency and reinforce responsible behavior in government officials
- Streamline document flow between administrative centers and accelerate processes with bridged geographical distances.
- Enable officials to present their content on the intranet and extranet via a single user interface
- Support a collaborative work environment for employees
Manage improve federal management of information
- Fully compliant solution that helps government agencies manage & exchange knowledge while enhancing performance.
- Improve effectiveness, efficiency & quality of services
- Quick and transparent way to manage information in a regulated environment
- Integrated information management architecture to support the complex compliance spectrum
Publish interact with citizens and agencies
- Provide citizens with simplified official procedures and a citizen friendly administration
- Facilitate contact between private enterprise and public administration
- Advocate a citizen focused approach to government policies
- Online government services create better public services, reduce waiting times and improve price-performance ratios
Why should we use Cyn.in
Justifiable costs to implement instant collaboration
Cyn.in provides very low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Zero lock-in costs. Cyn.in powers the public sector a scope for improving services at the same at reduced cost.
No huge infrastructural investments
Information Management Systems demand huge infrastructural investments in the form of expensive hardware and software. Cyn.in enables agencies to securely store all its information in a centralized location accessible from anywhere without the hassle of managing and updating the appliance.
Basic computer skills required
Cyn.in ensures that almost minimal training is required for the agency staff to imbibe Cyn.in's features. Cyn.in applies the UGM (Usable by Grand Mothers) principle that makes it usable by anyone with basic computing knowledge.
Dedicated backup of all data
Government regulations drive the requirement of maximum system availability. The on-premise appliance allows you keep your data in-house making your data secure and compliant. Dedicated backups and recovery scenarios can be easily implemented with Cyn.in to protect core processes and data.