Cyn.in makes the highly regulated pharmaceutical firms mature & broadens their capabilities to address their comprehensive & demanding needs in ways that support cross-enterprise access & regulatory compliance.
Collaboration and content management requirements of the Pharma Industry
Collaboration across research teams
The basis for a pharmaceutical company to start research on any drug is the collaboration between research scientists. Sharing key information, making the best decisions based on it & complying with government regulations is critical.
Formal Record Management & archiving
Change management procedures are used to manage the review, replacement & withdrawal of specific version of each procedure. But even after withdrawal, procedures involve critical records that may have to be maintained for many decades.
Secure, easy, global access
A security and permissions model that controls which documents an individual can see and what they can do with them is required. Patient privacy & unbiased analysis of results are key factors in the permissions model design.
Tagged and Searchable electronic records
Individuals look at patient information for different reasons. The documents should be tagged with metadata fields, relating to the history of the document and its state of review. The documents should be searchable and accessible to individuals based on job role.
Problems and challenges faced by Pharmaceutical Industry
Bringing down drug development costs
R&D costs for medications are close to a billion dollars over timeframes of over a decade that may have to be withdrawn due to side effects. Success is possible by reduced time to decide target opportunities, safe execution of critical processes and collaboration.
Massive amount of documentation
Effective collaboration is a greater challenge with huge amount of documentation in the clinical development stages.
Regulations for clinical and manufacturing processes all have to be meticulously implemented and tracked.
Secure Content Exchange
Manufacturing of test materials and final products that are outsourced to contract manufacturers requires secure content exchange and regulatory scrutiny.
The global nature of the pharmaceutical companies, English is not the accepted language for submission in every jurisdiction. Providing multilingual access to common content repositories is essential and challenging
How Cyn.in helps the pharma industry
Build clinical data repository for research
- Build a central database of disease processes and potential molecular targets for ready access by research scientists.
- Organize information architecture so users from multiple projects can find data consistently in the project repository Cyn.in for Invoice management and cut down on paper usage & improve speed
- Focus on essential data entry by eliminating filing and storing of paper documents and manual document searching
Collaborate to streamline conduct of clinical trials
- Share disease and medication information among research teams effortlessly enabling faster time to market
- Controlled and secure exchange of critical content between partners
- Utilize collaboration platform for deciding the best product opportunity from a range of opportunities.
- Streamlined role-specific interface for efficiency and higher user acceptance and adoption
Manage volumes of confidential clinical research
- Manage documents through every stage of their lifecycles
- Advanced search facilities helping you to locate documents instantly based on access rights and job profile
- Manage clinical trial operation online and ensure patient Case Report Forms (CRF) are filed correctly
- Enable access to global teams to training information, compliance programs and product development cycle
Publish medical information for easy employee consumption
- Publish Standard Operation Procedures to facilitate learning of new procedures
- Publish latest news & developments for easy viewing by employees
- Broadcast documents and materials that have passed the regulatory scrutiny of product claims for marketing & sales
- Publish research reports to selected members ensuring only critical team members can view confidential reports
Why should Pharmaceutical companies use Cyn.in
Easy interface to follow and use
Cyn.in has been specifically designed to enable users from non-IT industries to easily use and make productive use of. Cyn.in is designed to be a UGM (Usable by Grand Mothers) application - that allows scientists and researchers to focus on their work than the documentation technology.
Reduce operating costs
Cyn.in does not have any hidden costs. There is no extra cost for any addons or functionality that Cyn.in has. Future enhancements, upgrades and fixes are always going to be at no extra cost.
No complicated local setups
The Cyn.in appliance enables the pharmaceutical companies to install a virtual appliance that lets enterprises setup their own Cyn.in site behind their corporate firewalls. While the Cyn.in SaaS on demand is the quickest way to get your own Cyn.in site, without the hassles of having to set it up.
Freedom from hardware, OS limitations
Its simple to reach all your data from any browser, using any OS, any computer. Having all your information online frees you from hardware and operating system restrictions.