Cyn.in helps introduce innovative applications and services quickly to customers across a global network by utilizing its powerful collaboration platform
Collaboration and content management requirements of a Telecom Company
The host of application and content partners complete the value chain of a complete telecom solution. Distance collaboration is required with them to launch new services to compete for market share.
Selective Information sharing
Information has to be shared selectively with customers, partners, suppliers and all this has to be done on a common platform to save on costs and complexity
All players in the market, big or small need to adhere to strict regulatory laws to insure that no abuse of market power or monopolies is taking place. Hence information discovery should be fast to meet the demands of regulators.
Communicate and collaborate externally
Telecommunication companies have offices and partners like network operators and equipment manufacturers spanning the globe and distance collaboration must be efficient. New services and promotions have to be shared among teams to counter decline in revenue per customer and price erosion.
Problems and challenges faced by Telecommunication Company
Decline of revenues
Alternative technological choices like data communications (especially Internet), the unprecedented success of mobile usage and increasing customer expectations have lead to erosion in traditional revenues and earnings per customer.
Keeping pace with rapid changes
The industry has seen the most rapid technological changes like data communications and mobility. New applications and services have to be introduced to customers along with improved processes to maintain market position.
Run global set-up smoothly
Geographically dispersed employees in multiple offices face challenges of high-speed, robust, cost-effective and customer friendly processes for mas markets and mission critical networks. Leading edge innovations for consumers and corporations are a challenge to provide.
Improve processes and efficiency
Telecommunication companies are challenged to upgrade major systems, pinpoint & reduce big cost lines, transition from legacy systems and increase automation for workflows.
How Cyn.in helps the telecom industry
Build globally accessible knowledge repositories
- Build standardized intranet for storing data on new phone services, network data and compliance procedures
- Set user groups with sharply defined permissions for users and groups to negate worries of data theft of critical business data
- Build Wired and Mobile technology information databank with easy access for teams reducing traveling and printing costs
- Create up-to-date web-based content, services & information related to the services for existing and potential customer
Collaborate share business data and get feedback
- Invite partners, vendors and customers on the same platform yet securely isolated to ensure critical data stays safe
- Co-author and share information between colleagues to highlight technological changes, new applications and services
- Expose content for peer review, invite opinions & utilize globally available talent to improve decision making
- Securely share new plans, service offerings and customer data to evaluate progress of global team
Manage information on new products and services
- Manage a single centrally controlled base for product documents, digital assets and marketing collateral
- Use a communications network for tracking product development from discovery to post-launch evaluation
- Revert to automatically archived telecom network documents using simple versioning functionality of Cyn.in
- Manage your customer data and billing and phone records such that information discovery is reliable when required by compliance agencie
Publish plans for peers or partners externally or internally
- Broadcast new technology plans and bandwidth enhancements after finalization
- Publish Wired to Mobile user statistics, customer attrition & expansion in each segment and demographics
- Maintain an easily accessible platform for customers and partners to voice their opinions on existing services
- Publish compliance regulations on a central extranet to ensure visibility by units in respective countries
Why should a telecommunications company use Cyn.in
Easily share and collaborate your network operators list with Cyn.in. No problems with hardware or OS restrictions due to its hosted nature. All technical, sales or management staff who need to access the list, can do so based on their rights as users.
Simple email-like functionality
Its so easy to use that your sales and service partners, dealers, advertising agency can all easily imbibe its features and layout of content. Cyn.in applies the UGM (Usable by Grand Mothers) principle that makes it usable by anyone with basic computing knowledge.
The online availability of all data means that you can easily work on any document, service plan or new content offering with your team dispersed around the globe, at your own convenience. You are assured of working on the latest version at any point of time.