Cyn.in enables increased levels of knowledge sharing between the sales and marketing teams creating a work environment where sales representatives and marketing executives have access to any and all information needed to close a deal, theryby increasing overall sales productivity and improving marketing strategies
Collaboration requirements of the sales & marketing teams
Knolwedge sharing between sales & marketing
The marketing department relies on sales to provide market information & real-world feedback on campaign effectiveness. The sales department in turn relies on marketing to transform the learnings into effective materials & messaging.
Customer support and service
With new customer acquisitions getting more expensive, it is crucial to keep existing customers happy. Customer satisfaction requires companies to know how and when they have interacted with customers to build upon those interactions to remain competitive.
Distribution of marketing assets
Direct, field and channel sales should automatically receive the most current finished marketing materials and information. An automated process is required whereby authorized personnel engaged in selling or promotion can retrieve related presentations, creatives etc. from a secure system in a self-service model.
Sales departments need to remain competitive and innovative while using fewer resources. Organizations must efficiently and effectively train employees from globally dispersed locations without incurring high costs of travel & related expenses
Challenges faced by the sales & marketing teams due to lack of collaboration tools
Time to market
The Sales department is constantly coping with new trends, competition and the fickle nature of buyers. Promptness in reaching the market with compelling promotional programs determines the success of the offering. This is a costly endeavor as it incurs significant expense to create, re- create, update and distribute materials.
Maintain brand image
The marketing department has to develop fresh and meaningful material to quickly respond to market demands. In developing new campaigns & materials co-ordination must be accomplished with increasingly compressed time frames and budgets and by teams that are often distributed globally.
Deliver influential rebuttals to objections
Overcoming objections received while telemarketing, cold calling, during first appointments or after delivering the proposal guarantee successful closure of deals, faster. Lack of proper rebutals by the sales team results in loss of interest from a prospect and in turn loss to the company.
How does the Cyn.in collaboration software enable the sales and marketing departments
Create a dynamic selling-network
- Creative professionals can readily access and repurpose a repository of marketing materials - proposals, presentations, creatives etc.
- Sales teams can share insights and lessons learned in the field thereby continuing the education of existing employees and improving the onboarding of new hires.
- Gather consumer sentiment quickly and disperse the information throughout the enterprise efficiently
- Convert posters, POP material, photographs, cut outs to electronic format and make them always available
Work on promotional campaigns together
- Marketing can quickly & cost-effectively decide to refine or amend materials from field insights - customer perspectives, competitive intelligence, product feedback.
- Invite legal department to view your promotional material to get their inputs on the legal aspects of claims and promises made in the offers
- Share creative and marketing content with peers, senior management and brand managers to confirm brand integrity of the campaigns
- Increase value of human capital by providing the infrastructure to support effective training initiatives
Manage versioned marketing material effectively
- Manage digital assets and distribution in Cyn.in and stay ahead of the sales curve.
- Eliminate historically costly people and material-intensive workflows by providing secure authorized access to marketing materials
- Assets securely stored & catalogued in Cyn.in can effectively serve as the hub supporting varied distribution channels such as print, web and TV
- Circulate information compiled by marketing among teams about customers, competition, sales patterns and other relevant data.
Invite customers and prospects to interact and converse
- Create vibrant customer communities to engage customers, partners in the center of the innovation cycle
- Customers and prospects can gather and share feedback concering products or services enabling social customer
- Turn social media insights into action for sales teams, dealer networks, distributors and franchises
- Build deeper customer relationships and amplify your brand across the social web
Why should the sales and marketing teams use Cyn.in
Sales and Marketing teams need to effectively leverage creative and marketing content. Cyn.in reduces time spent on searching and repurposing content, reduce process duplication and increasing ROI.
Cyn.in's delivery models give you the freedom to adapt to the changing usage requirements. You can start using Cyn.in within a team and on achieving measurable benefits you can scale to the entire department or organization. Cyn.in provides all of this scalability, without requiring customers to plan for it.
Improved TCO with Cyn.in
With Cyn.in on-premise appliance or the on-demand model, there is no headache of upgrading aging technology and a complete protection from unforeseen expense spikes.
Usable by Grandmothers
Having a heavy duty enterprise solution that scares off users really won't help your collaboration and information dissemination needs; leave alone your bottom line. That's where an easy to adapt system like Cyn.in makes sense. Statistics prove that Cyn.in is successful with sales staff, dealers, affiliates, distributors, service engineers and others who are reluctant to accept new technologies.
Cyn.in is a collaboration software that inter-connects your people with each other and their collective knowledge, seamlessly.