Cyn.in plays a critical role in the consolidation and fast delivery of critical information to support a particular service offering helping it improve overall service levels, which are critical in today's battle for customer loyalty.
Requirements of a Services and Support Department in an enterprise
Internal Service Department
Internal Service departments support vendor and customer relationships. Tracking customer interactions, greater understanding of terms and conditions that were negotiated with vendors along with access to customer/vendor history are required to deliver a positive customer experience.
External Service Department - Customer Support
Service expectations of today's customer are higher than ever before. Extended hours call centers should have access to the right information to service customers and business processes.
External Service Providers
External Service providers like advertising agencies collect large number of media files, which need to be accessed regularly. Advertisement agencies need control over their inventory, marketing content, and understand legal rights regarding use of creatives.
Professional Services Project Management
Professional service providers need to collaborate with team members; both clients and consultants, include the collaboration within project documentation. A full case management solution is required so that individual projects can be managed within an environment of multiple projects.
Challenges for a Services and Support Department of an enterprise
Evolving compliance regulations
Compliance procedures and regulations keep evolving for establishing standard operating procedures for an organization. Due-process procedures require that organizations recognize a suitable framework on which to base compliance efforts. These polices ensure that the management directives are carried out and corporate objectives are pursued and achieved
Services and Support department tasks are characterized as tasks that need to be done along a fixed business process. Legal regulations require that many processes within services and support departments are fully traceable and auditable
Access to unstructured content
Traditionally customer data is saved on CRM systems. Unstructured content like emails or messaging between customer service representatives in dispute resolution process are key to effective service delivery. CRM does not provide the ability to collaborate with the customer nor does it enable collaboration.
Managing transactional data
Every business process generates data and tends to increase the volume of an enterprise applications database. The growing volume of data hampers the system performance and slows down access to the information, back up and restoration of information adds to an administrators workload and increases costs.
How Cyn.in helps the Services and Support department solve its problems
Build a repository of support information in an integrated platform
- Effective complaint resolution with all structured and unstructured information at the disposal of the call center agent
- Consolidate and enable fast delivery of critical information to support service offerings
- Organization wide, global secure collaborative tool to protect, organize and manage information
- Enable groups of people with a common interest to create an online community
Break down geographical & hierarchical barriers
- Integrate structured and unstructured from many sources in the organization such as financial statement, product information, marketing collateral, etc
- Training sessions for staff of varying experience levels in minimal time & limited budgets
- Secure user permissions help differentiate between users and protected intellectual capital
- Track and document all customer interactions in relation to projects
Control the workflow of multi step processes
- Increase accuracy and service levels resulting in win-win situation for your organization and your customers
- Manage content effectively within a services environment enabling staff to develop a set of content rich service offerings
- Dramatically reduce response time, requiring less service staff to complete the same amount of work
- Organize Standard Operating Procedures to comply with regulations
Publish quality and wealth of information
- Provide customers with easy online access to complete information
- Streamline the capture and dissemination of knowledge assets across organization and regional boundaries
- Record all information and documents used and created to perform service requests
- Maximize and leverage technical and business resources to deliver world class service and business process integration
Why should the Support and Services team use Cyn.in ?
Information Collaboration sans boundaries
Easily share and collaborate your enterprise content with Cyn.in. No problems with hardware or operating system restrictions due to the enterprise appliance and an On-demand SaaS otpion. Everybody who is authorized to access the data gets it, any place and any time.
Reduced maintenance costs
With the Cyn.in appliance or the hosted on-demand versions, you have negligible personnel or software/hardware costs. It also means no constant upgrading of packages and significant time and effort savings. You can concentrate on managing your core business activities instead of focusing on IT related issues.
Simple email-like functionality
Its so easy to use that your consultants, contractors, dealers and customers can all easily imbibe its use in their day to day activities. Cyn.in applies the UGM (Usable by Grand Mothers) principle that makes it usable by anyone with basic computing knowledge.
The online availability of all data in a secured environment means that you can easily search, manage and use any knowledge/information generated by your team dispersed around the globe, at your own convenience.