Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is used to Capture, Manage, Store, Preserve, and Deliver content and documents related to organizational processes.
The need for Enterprise Content Management:
Some of the most common reasons that make content management imperative:
- Unstructured, ad-hoc content creation leads to chaos
- Content creation should not be tied to content presentation
- Protection of restricted content while distributing to relevant people
- Co-authoring digital content is difficult
- Inability to Track changes made by multiple authors
Cyn.in for Enterprise Content Management:
Cyn.in enables enterprise content management by managing structured and unstructured content for enterprises & small businesses in the following ways:
Complete WYSIWYG editing
The full-featured web based word processor in Cyn.in enables users to create content without the knowledge of HTML.
Full Co-Authoring support
Multiple authors can work on the same content piece in cyn.in, thereby reducing time required to integrate changes by different authors and increasing productivity.
Any content - new or a revision of old content is automatically tracked in Cyn.in's automatic versioning system. Previewing a prior version and rolling back to a prior revision of any content piece is easily done.
Managed Content Authoring
Cyn.in can be used as your authoring environment. All your content is available via RSS streams that can be used to place content anywhere on your web showcase site.
Any content piece you create can start off being visible to only the creator and you can assign rights to other people to review and edit.
Maintenance and Retrieval
You can securely access your cyn.in content repository from anywhere with just a web browser. Full Text search lets you find content easily and spaces help you organize content and be an extension of your office online.
Content Delivery & RSS broadcasting
New age publishing demands are fully met with cyn.in - your content can be delivered using XML.
Benefits of cyn.in Enterprise Content Management:
- Central Storage of your digital conent, images and media.
- Multi-Author Content Collaboration
- Complete control over content and distribution
- Security over content access and modification
- Provide reliable and accurate audit trail
- Automatic revisioning of content versions
- Full Text searching for any content you create
- Notifications every time new content is added to the system by email and RSS
- Zero Infrastructure requirements and cost
- Streamlining of time-consuming business processes